Friday, December 03, 2004

Hanukia Tree

Thanks to a completely missunderstood phone message and a total lack of understanding of the holiday season, my co-worker relayed the message to me today (from my boss) that the "Hanukia Tree" must be errected today.

This task fell upon me for some reason or another so off I went to set up this tree. Despite the easy piramid shape, it still took an abnormal amount of time to get the tree together. Several arguments broke out and one injury was sustained. (an accidental kick to the head)

Once the tree was finaly together, the next challenge was to figure out how the prestrung lights plugged together within the tree. There were 8 plugs floating around in there (something I wasn't expecting, and it took quite some time to realise it and puzzle it all together)

All and all, it took me an hour to just set up the tree. 20 minutes to decorate it and a frustrating 15 minutes of fiddling with the menorah that was to be placed beside it. (not on top of the tree as I had innitialy hoped) I swore a great deal through the entire process and I'm fairly certain I made the baby jesus cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home