Thursday, December 30, 2004

a brief history of time

to self: "has anyone ever really developed a theory on how time travel might work? I mean I know there's the Einstine theory... but I never really considered that time travel - I find it closer in relation to the concept of suspended animation. Has anyone come up with any other theories? The paradoxes involved are realy screwy. I mean the moment you enter the new time, either everything before or everything after that point changes instantaniously and continues to change from moment to moment as the traveller moves through that new time. If time travel is ever conclusively proven, at the same time, the existence of alternate realities will also be proven"


3 Comments:

Blogger lewisharolds3574 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

December 29, 2005 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger mattclinton9908 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

December 29, 2005 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger qybj6wi89v said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 4, 2006 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home